Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Beginning

For years I have considered blogging. I have found ample reason to procrastinate and push the thought out of my mind including the innumerable number of blogs I have read that include the details of days worth of mundane life, the description of meals, and other random and completely useless information. But today I have determined that I must have a blog. I am obligated to admit that my ultimate goal is selfish. I aim to improve my own writing skills through expression of my ideas, concerns, gripes, and musings with those who might find the time to read them and perhaps even offer me musings of their own. I do promise to never bore readers with recitation of my days, or details of my breakfast cereal. I hope to infuse my blogs with my own sarcastic and occasionally sick sense of humor. Although I find myself terribly witty, for some reason some people don’t always quite catch my fantastic sense of humor. This is the story of my life in a proverbial nutshell. ;)

I’ve decided to write this blog to review books that I've read. Too often I've picked up a book in the bookstore or a book online only to return home, read it cover to cover and wish only to have all of those hours of my life back. I know others struggle with this frustration and I hope that my reviews can help a few people find good books that are interesting to read and well worth the time and effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment